Thursday, April 14, 2011

How To Cut a Fresh Pinapple

Ok, I know pineapple isn’t part of the Candida diet, but my hubby and girls LOVE fresh fruit.  And just because I can’t eat it doesn’t mean they can’t. 
Also, if this seems like a ridiculously simple topic to post about, I apologize.  However, I always ate canned pineapple(blah) instead of fresh because I had no earthly idea how to cut it. So let’s get started!

Lay the pineapple on it's side.

Cut off the top and bottom.

Cut down the center of the pineapple lengthwise.


Cut each half in half.

Then stand each quarter on its end and cut the core off.


Take a paring knife and cut the rind off all the way
around your pineapple section. ( Make sure your
knife reaches the middle of the pineapple all the way
around.)


Cut each quarter in half and the chop into bite-
sized chunks.


Enjoy your delicious, fresh pineapple!


No comments:

Post a Comment